- Made in UK.
- Fully Guaranteed.
- Fully Patented
- Only ScaffCorroClamp moves Corrugated Sheets Safely.
This innovative clamp enables you to lift and lower corrugated iron roofing sheets up to multi levels with ease! on or off SCAFFOLDING TEMPORARY ROOFS It’s so simple just use a standard scaffold spanner to secure and release the clamp on to as many as 6 sheets at a time.** Note.
ScaffCorroClamp will save you labour time and give you the peace of mind that the job will be completed safely and effectively with maximum efficiency.
- Corrugated iron sheeting lifting clamp
- Proven to save on labour costs
- Safe and effective lifting method
- Clamps and secures using standard scaffold spanner
- Load test certificate
** For obvious reasons we test and certify each ScaffCorroClamp. We have also used this clamp ourselves, we are scaffolders like you. 6 sheets is the maximum safe load for one clamp.
Good news is, that is six times faster than the method you are using now.